Folk Art Circle
Folk Art Circle members, at $2,500 or above, provide critical annual support for the museum’s daily operations and enjoy distinctive recognition for specific project support.
Folk Art Circle membership benefits include:
- Name recognition on prominent donor signage in the museum
- Name recognition as the sponsor of a museum program ranging from an artwork on display to an education initiative
- A private curator-led exhibition tour for up to six guests
- Invitation for two to special exhibition previews, patron tours, and exclusive receptions at the homes of museum trustees and collectors
- All Director’s Circle membership benefits, including private gallery talks with curators and gift membership to share with friends or family
The American Folk Art Museum produces an ambitious schedule of exhibitions and offers engaging programming for learners of all ages. Your Folk Art Circle membership can directly sponsor an artwork on display in one of the museum’s celebrated exhibitions, school partnerships, Free Music Fridays, or other programs. Support will be recognized in all associated printed materials.
Folk Art Circle Membership is 100 percent tax deductible.
For a full menu of naming and underwriting opportunities, please contact Karley Klopfenstein, deputy director for development, at 212. 595. 9533, ext. 318, or email@example.com.
Click here to join or renew your Folk Art Circle membership for $2,500 today.
Image: Heart-and-Hand Love Token, artist unidentified, possibly Connecticut, 1840–1860, ink and varnish on cut paper, 12 x 14″, museum purchase, 1981.12.15. Photo by John Parnell.