The American Folk Art Museum is open! We look forward to welcoming you. To maintain capacity levels and per the guidelines provided by the State of New York, all visitors will be required to have a ticket to enter the Museum’s galleries. Please reserve yours in advance. Admission is free.
Hours of Operation
Wednesday – Sunday 11:30 AM – 6:00 PM
A review of our guidelines can help you plan for your visit before you arrive and ensure you get the most out of your experience. By visiting the Museum, you agree to abide by these policies.
For your safety and the safety of others:
- Stay home if you are feeling sick
- All visitors and staff are required to wear a face mask or face covering. One will be provided to you free of charge if you do not have one
- Maintain 6 feet of distancing between individuals not in your party
- Touch free hand sanitizer dispensers are available throughout the mMuseum
- Follow one-way directional signage
- Museum capacity is limited
- Follow the direction of museum security and staff
For those who cannot join us in person, the Museum will continue to offer opportunities to engage online with new programs, concerts, and art-making activities throughout the fall. All virtual programs are free with optional suggested donations to support ongoing programming. A continually updated schedule is available on the Museum’s website.